Many young people start a university career or a first job which is quite unfulfilling. In this case what needs to happen is to learn all the lessons of that previous choice, make peace with it and move forward in the best possible way. This module teaches learners how to change careers by taking the best of their current “career” chapter and making a conscious choice of how to move forward.
- Understand the process of a career change
- Make the best of the current career choice
- Make a career change plan
List of Documents
- What did I learn from module 3?
- My next action step based on module 3?
- What is that you don’t like about where you are now?
- What is that you want to have in your new career?
- How can you finish your current chapter strong?
- What is your next step?